The CPM for Usio Release
The new CPM for Usio extension (now available for download from AppSource) allows companies that choose Usio as their payment processor to capture payments from within Business Central. CPM’s extensive payment capture features are present, including:
- Creation of credit card payments directly from the Business Central customer card.
- Entry of credit card payments from sales orders and posted invoices, including the automatic application of these payments to the related entries.
- Recording of credit card payment authorizations against sales orders, followed by the capture of these authorized amounts later.
- Definition of sales order thresholds that prevent the release or shipment of orders without an authorized payment.
Please see the CPM for Usio documentation for complete details of this release.
The Suite Engine CPM Experience
- OUT-OF-THE-BOX FUNCTIONALITY | Our software works out of the box with the platforms we have integrated with. Not just a tool.
- EASY SELF-INSTALL | Our AppSource offering is designed to be self-installed and set up – no consultant is required.
More About CPM
CPM, like its’ sister product, Channel Sales Manager (CSM), is designed to integrate with multiple platforms. For more details, visit the CPM page.
SUITE ENGINE | We connect your business with modern software from Microsoft.
Simplified processes. All in one place.
Payment Processing | eCommerce Connectors | and more …
For more information:
Steve Reynolds, Product Manager | Channel Payments Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 888-695-5010
Stacy Dose, Client & Partner Relationships | Suite Engine, LLC
email@example.com | 888-695-5010
About Suite Engine, LLC
Suite Engine supports complex, multi-channel businesses and processes by creating easy-to-deploy solutions within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Suite Engine specializes in eCommerce, Payments Processing, Equipment Dealerships, and Production Builders. The Suite Engine portfolio of products began with its signature system, RPM for Equipment Dealers, in 2017 and was the first product to launch on Microsoft AppSource in October 2019. Suite Engine has over 15 applications listed on Microsoft AppSource, with more on the way. Modern and secure, the cloud-hosted Suite Engine apps integrate seamlessly with all Microsoft 365 apps. For more information, visit suiteengine.com.
About Usio, Inc.
Usio, Inc. (Nasdaq: USIO) is a leading Fintech that operates a full stack of proprietary, cloud-based integrated payment and embedded financial solutions in a single ecosystem to a wide range of merchants, billers, banks, service bureaus, and card issuers. The Company operates credit/debit and ACH payment processing platforms, as well as a turn-key card issuing platform to deliver convenient, world-class payment solutions and services to their clients. The company, through its Usio Output Solutions division, offers services relating to electronic bill presentment, document composition, document decomposition, and printing and mailing services. The strength of the Company lies in its ability to provide tailored solutions for card issuance, payment acceptance, and bill payments, as well as its unique technology in the prepaid sector. Usio is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, and has a development office in Austin, Texas.
Websites: www.usio.com , www.akimbocard.com and www.usiooutput.com . Find us on LinkedIn, Facebook®, and Twitter.
Learn more from Suite Engine …
SHARE THIS POST: