April 13, 2022
This release introduces a new Channel Shipping Method field (field number 205) to the CSM Order table, which replaces the Ship Service Level field (field number 200). If you are upgrading your existing CSM integration with this release, you must make the following changes to ensure that your solution continues to operate as desired:
- Update your existing API mapping. In the CSM API Functions page, select the API function code SALESORDERLIST. Choose the API Mappings button in the ribbon, and in the CSM API Mappings page, locate the existing mapping for table 70338221, field 200 and update this field number to 205.
- Update any custom extensions that use the legacy Ship Service Level field to use the new Channel Shipping Method field.
Features and Functionality
- Magento-specific accommodations have been made to support the addition of a new Channel Shipping Method field has been added to the CSM Shipping Method and CSM Order tables and their related pages in CSM Core. This field replaces the existing Ship Service Level field, which is where an external platform’s retrieved shipment method code was stored. The existing field entered these retrieved values as Business Central codes, which resulted in a format that was incompatible with some platforms. The new field retrieves these values as text, which will support all data retrieval scenarios. See the upgrade instructions for more details.
- When a CSM automation routine was interrupted or aborted, the Last Run Timestamp field was still being updated. This has been corrected.
- Ship-to and bill-to address information was not being captured on CSM orders. This has been corrected.
- CSM for Magento’s default demo data load has been updated to support new features introduced with this release.