CPM for Core 1.2 Release
September 14, 2022
Features and Functionality
- If multiple payment platforms exist in Business Central, instructing CPM to send a Business Central customer to an external payment platform will result in a list of these payment platforms being displayed, allowing you to select the one to which you want to create a link.
- A new Mass Create Payment Platform Links action has been added to the customer list. If multiple customers are selected in this list, executing this new action will instruct CPM to export data for these customers to a selected external payment platform. This data will be used to create new customers in the external platform, then link them to the corresponding records in Business Central.
The following Channel Payments Manager Core changes will support forthcoming features and functionality for channel-specific integrations:
- The ability to instruct CPM to automatically create payment requests for sales invoices at the time of posting as been added to support an upcoming Stripe integration.
- The New ribbon on the customer card has been removed, as it contained actions and related menu items that were already present in other ribbons.
- Attempting to manually navigate through payment request records would yield an error. This has been corrected.
- Visibility to the load demo data action was removed in a previous release of CPM Core. This has been restored.