November 26, 2023
Please review the “HomeBuilder Release Notes Testing Advisory” before installing it on your system.
This is a regular, scheduled Dynamics Business Central SaaS release of HomeBuilder on Microsoft AppSource. This release contains improvements and fixes reported in implementations and usage by consultants and/or customers and is aggregated monthly. Details below.
To report any issue or request an enhancement in HomeBuilder or Retainage, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This release introduces the ability to cancel a Lot Selection Package after it has been released. To cancel a Lot Selection Package, open the “Lot Selection Package Card” and run the action “Cancel.”
- As a result of a cancellation, the Lot Selection Package changes its Status to ‘Cancelled,’ and Planning Lines created for the Lot Selection Package get deleted unless there are some transactions executed for these Planning Lines.
- Two fields are added to the Lot Selection Package table and pages:
- Cancelled By User Id
- Cancelled Date/Time
- This release introduces the ability for a user to specify which workflows are applicable to a Model. To view or manage model applicable Workflows, run the action “Applicable Workflows” in the Model list or the Model Card.
- On assigning Model Code to a Lot, the workflows applicable to the Model will be pushed to the Lot.
- On the page “Construction Workflow Templates,” a new action, “Push to Models,” is added. This action allows a user to push selected workflow templates to selected Models.
- This release introduces the new field “Total Qty Per BOM” for BOM Components. When this field is assigned with a value, the Quantity in the Planning Line created from the BOM Component will be equal to “Total Qty Per BOM” regardless of the Quantity in the Planning Line of the parental bundle.
- When the “Total Qty Per BOM” in a BOM component gets assigned with a value, the field “Quantity Per” gets cleared, and vice versa.
- On the page “HomeBuilder Setup”, the checkbox “Diff. Customer than Lot on Sales Inv.” is added. When this checkbox is turned on, you can post a Sales Invoice for a Lot with a Customer different from the one assigned to the Lot.
- On the page “HomeBuilder Setup”, the checkbox ” Use Azure Blob Storage for HomeBuilder documents” is added. When this checkbox is turned on, the system stores HomeBuilder-related attachments (such as Pictures of Service Issues) in the Azure Blob Storage rather than in the Business Central database.
- If you want a Company to be integrated with the HomeBuilder Portal, turn this flag on.
- On the page “Lot Selection Choices”, the action “Customer Signatures” allows a user to collect signatures from multiple home buyers represented by Contacts of the Lot.
- Two new reports are added for Lot Selection Choices.
- 70526092 – Color Chart (with multiple customer signatures)
- 70526091 – Purchaser Extra (with multiple customer signatures)
- To enable these reports, specify their Report IDs in “Report Selections – HomeBuilder.”
- Action “Measurements” is added to the Model Card. It works the same way as on the page “Models.”
- A new action, “Republish in Portal,” is added to the page “Phase.” This action allows us to push all appropriate data related to the selected Phase to the HomeBuilder Portal.
- On page “Lot House Areas,” the filter by Lot can be removed.
- In pages ” Bank Account Ledger Entries” and “Check Ledger Entries”, columns “Statement Status”, “Statement No.”, “Statement Line No.” are added to the grids.
- In the pages “Lot Installments” and “Package Installments,” columns “Cheque No.” and “Cheque Date” are renamed into “Document No.” and “Document Date.”
- The field “Job Posting Group” is added to pages “Lot Card” and “Lots.”
- On the page “Construction Item Card”:
- “Pricing Method” can be entered for items with Designation ‘Bundle’.
- “Default Vendor No.”, “Default Vendor Contract No.” can be entered for items with the Designation “After-sales.”
- Page “Portal Outbox Entries”:
- A user can see the full text of the error message by clicking on it.
- On opening the page, the records are sorted by “Entry No.” in descending order.
- A user has the ability to download the pictures from the Construction Diary entries and attachments from Buyer Notifications.
- The field “Origin” (with options ‘Business Central’ and ‘Portal’) is added to Inspections and Service Issues to indicate where the record originates.
- On the page “Model House Area Measurements”, the deletion of records is allowed.
- Bug fix: The Dimensions “Cost Group” and “Cost Detail” used in the Closing Adjustment Journal may be not defined as Global Dimensions.
- On the page “Portal Outbox Entries,” the record can be deleted even if it has an error message.