June 20, 2022
Please review the “HomeBuilder Release Notes Testing Advisory” prior to installing on your system.
This is a regular, scheduled Dynamics Business Central SaaS release of HomeBuilder on Microsoft AppSource. This release contains improvements and fixes, as reported in implementations and usage, by consultants and/or customers and is aggregated monthly. Details below:
- Consistency improvement: Job G/L Journal: Overbudgeting control is added to behave the same as purchases.
- Automation improvement: Purchase Lines, Sales Lines, Job G/L Journal Lines: When Task is missing in the Lot, the system suggests creating a workflow which contains this task for the Lot.
- Automation improvement: Purchase Lines, Sales Lines: If Cost Detail is missing in the Lot Budget, the system suggests adding it there.
- Automation improvement: Purchase Lines, Sales Lines: For line Type ‘Item’, when Cost Detail cannot be determined from Phase Item it gets determined from Item.
- Automation improvement: Lot Card, action “Site Model on Lot”: If a Cost Detail Code of sited item is missing in the Lot Budget, it will be added there automatically.
- New reporting function: Closing Date Types:
- Field “Outside Closing” has been removed
- Field “Notice Term” has been
- Closing Date Type can be associated with Key Dates for closing and notice dates
- New reporting function: Lot Closing Dates:
- Fields “Outside Closing”, “Notice Period” have been removed
- Fields “Notice Term”, “Notice Due Date”, “Notice Sent Date” have been added.
- On changing date fields, the corresponding Lot Key Dates get updated.
- New reporting function: Lot Card: Field “Outside Closing Date” has been removed.
- New reporting function: New page “Lot Closing Dates (All)” is created to view all lot closing dates within the company.
- Usability improvements: Phase (Lot) Planning Lines:
- Contract cannot be assigned if the planning is completed or is a part of a Work Order.
- Flag “Non-default Vendor” is added to indicate that a planning line is assigned with a Vendor Contact different from the one assigned to the corresponding Phase Item.
- When Vendor Contract is assigned to a Planning Line, its Unit Cost gets retrieved from the corresponding Contract Revision Item.
- Usability improvements: Page “Contract Revision Items”: two action “Update Global Items” and “Update Items” were added to update Unit Costs in Global Items and Items with Cost Scope “Universal”.
- Usability improvements: Page “Models”: Fact box has been added with the following cues.
- Lot Types
- House Areas
- Model Items
- Model Budget
- Key Dates
- Usability improvements: Page “Phases”: Two cues are added to the fact box.
- Un-assigned Phase Items
- Planning Lines with non-default Vendors
- Usability improvements: Pages “Phase Items”, “Phase Item Card”: Fact box has been added with the following cues.
- Phase Item Variants
- Phase BOM Components
- Planning Lines
- Vendor Contracts
- Vendor Contract Lines
- Global Item Category: optimization of algorithm for re-population of House Areas on changing Parent Category Code.
- Optimization of algorithms for removing and adding of Global Category House Areas.
- Optimization of algorithms for removing or adding of Global Item House Areas.
- Optimization of algorithm for removing Global Item Variant.
- Optimization of algorithm for re-population of House Areas on changing Parent Category.
- Deletion of Item Category House Area: confirmation dialogue happens only if the trigger is not executed in background session.
- Global Item, Global Item Variant: on changing Description, it gets propagated to local Items and local Item Variants.
- Global Items, action “Push to Models”. Phase Item Variants and Model Item Variants inherit Vendor Contract from the corresponding Phase Item.